YC122.12.12 - Yule Ball Pt.1
//PERSONAL LOG
//ENTRY BY CLEMENTINE LAFLEUR
//DATE YC122.12.12
Good Morning! I have not felt this excited since receiving my pilot’s licence, which in comparison is strange. Tonight, I will be going to my first ever party for capsuleers. Now I have been to parties and such, but those were only your standard Gallente teenaged rebellion kind of parties. And those were also before I became an egger, it is still weird saying that word. It has been organised by Madame Raske who owns the L'Amore in Ballo in the Kasrasi system. By all accounts most of the biggest parties are organised by her, so my excitement and anticipation are through the bulkhead. The system and station are neutral, and so almost everyone is welcome.
The bodice is covered in beautiful flowers and vines that flow down and connect to the main part of the dress. They fade to different colours every so often. For me, it looks perfect when they go to red, as they reminded me of the roses mother used to grow in her garden. The gloves are made of velvet and go all the way up to my elbow. It was so nice to wear something other than fatigues that I wear while piloting. Also, on another note, it seems to me that I am the only one in my corporation who is going. I will have to be on my best behaviour as I will be representing the Nadire Security Consultants.
Excitement aside, there has been volatile ice storms
appearing in systems across New Eden. They appear similar to the storms that
have been reported from nullsec and abyssal space. This seems to have drawn the
attention of the Wightstorm Fleet from the Sansha's Nation. Aura what
information do we have on Sansha’s Nation? [NEOCOM - LOOKUP - PIRATE ORGANISATIONS - Sansha's Nation].
Hmmm, I wonder if they are using the distraction of the storms to push further
into empire-controlled systems, or to bait fleets so that they may enthral
them? I wonder, would it be worse to be a slave for Sansha and be unaware of
the fact or be a slave for the Amarr and know it?

Comments
Post a Comment